Skip to content
Fun Cross Stitch Patterns
Fun Cross Stitch Patterns
Activity Explore Members Spaces
Marcus O'Brien

Marcus O'Brien

@bn_demo_marcus_obrien
Community lead · runs three book clubs
Community Lead based in Dublin, IE. Into books, community building, board games.
Joined Sep 2026
Follow
3 Followers 3 Following 2 Connections
Posts Replies Likes Network
Connections 2 Followers 3 Following 3
Replied to Priya Nair 4h ago
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
Great primer on modern CSS layout — sharing it in the guild. #css #frontend
Replied to Alex Rivera 4h ago
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
This walkthrough nails what we are building. Worth ten minutes. #community
Replied to Priya Nair 4h ago
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
Hot take: most dashboards would be better as a single well-chosen number. #data #design
Trending Topics This week
#community 0 posts
#ux 0 posts
#data 0 posts
#frontend 0 posts
#css 0 posts
Activity Spaces Members Log in

© 2026 Fun Cross Stitch Patterns

Log in to comment.

  • About
  • Activity
  • Free Cross Stitch Downloads
  • Login
  • Members

Notifications

Search