Skip to content
Fun Cross Stitch Patterns
Fun Cross Stitch Patterns
Activity Explore Members Spaces
Lucia Ferrari

Lucia Ferrari

@bn_demo_lucia_ferrari
UX writer · turning jargon into plain words
UX Writer based in Milan, IT. Into plain language, UX writing, espresso.
Joined Sep 2026
Follow
2 Followers 2 Following 2 Connections
Posts Replies Likes Network
Connections 2 Followers 2 Following 2
Replied to Marcus O'Brien 5h ago
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
What should we focus on at the next community call?
Replied to Tom Becker 5h ago
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
Docs are a feature. Rewrote our getting-started guide and onboarding drop-off halved. #opensource #docs
Replied to Sara Lindqvist 5h ago
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
Reading a wonderful book on systems thinking. Anyone else in the #bookclub want to discuss…
Trending Topics This week
#community 0 posts
#ux 0 posts
#data 0 posts
#frontend 0 posts
#css 0 posts
Activity Spaces Members Log in

© 2026 Fun Cross Stitch Patterns

Log in to comment.

  • About
  • Activity
  • Free Cross Stitch Downloads
  • Login
  • Members

Notifications

Search